Welcome!

Welcome to my ramblings...

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Summer Vacation

uggg.... SO far my summer vacation has consisted of me being sick, and more of me being sick...
Yesterday for a while my temp was normal but then I had a little kid climbing around and on me for like 2 hours also she was hitting me, walking on me, punching me(no joke, really hard in the head, I didnt know 5 year olds could pack such a punch), Jumping on me, Pounding objects at me, Everything... SO my Temperature went back up to 100.2..... But I think its close to normal right now but I have a splitting headache.... and my nose and throat are cloged up and my back is feeling the pain from the 5 year old jumping all over me... Plus being really light headed= Im not feeling to well....
So yeah I really need to get better so I can clean out Goat pens so I can sell them so I can have enough moeny to go to camp and youth congress... PLus I have a birthday party I am suppose to go to tonight.... and Tomorrow I have go go sell Water Bottles at Gradutation as a part of the Student Counsel.... So yeah Pray for me...
God Bless,
Till next Time,
Deana
P.S.
Becky, Im praying for you cause your so awesome and I dont like to see you hurting... or anything like that...

 

Free Blog Counter